The Famous Grouse, originated in 1896, to become Scotland's No.1 selling blended whisky, a marrying of The Macallan, Highland Park and grain whiskies matured in oak casks. The Famous Grouse brand was so named after the red grouse, a Scottish game bird, which features on every bottle, whether it be a standard bottle or in this case their 5cl whisky miniatures.
- Nose: Toffee with hints of malted barley
- Palate: Sweet and well balanced
- Finish: Spice, which increasing endures through the long finish
- Content: Scotch whisky blend
- Strength: 40% abv
- Size: Miniature 5cl / 50ml
- Bottle: Glass
- Country / Region: Scotland
- This miniature contains 2 units of alcohol.