The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky miniature bottle. Named after Scotland's red grouse the Famous Grouse is quite simply a unique blend of some of Scotlands most finest whiskies including The Macallan and Highland Park.
- Nose: Light, crisp. Cut flowers. Barley. Toffee sweetness.
- Palate: Light and balanced. Spice, barley. Caramel, touch of smoke.
- Finish: Touch of sweetness, caramel
- Strength / ABV : 40%
- Size : 5cl / 50ml
- Bottle : Glass
- Country / Region : Scotland
- This miniature contains 2 units of alcohol.